Wed, 19 Apr|
Leonardo Royal Hotel Tower Bridge London
eVTOL Insights’ London Conference 2023
Join our Founder Mariya Tarabanovska as she presents 'The role of the Public, You and I in Electric Aviation’ at this year's eVTOL Insights' London Conference. Building on the inaugural success of the organisation's first event in 2022, 2023 is set to offer even more opportunities for networking!
Time & Location
19 Apr 2023, 08:00 – 18:00
Leonardo Royal Hotel Tower Bridge London, 45 Prescot St, London E1 8GP, UK
About the Event
Following the inaugural success of eVTOL Insights' first event in 2022– which attracted nearly 100 attendees from across the world – this year’s conference in the UK is set to be an even bigger success. Join our Founder Mariya Tarabanovska as she presents 'The role of the Public, You and I in Electric Aviation’ at this year's conference.
Further details: https://evtolinsights.com/2022/11/evtol-insights-london-conference-2023/ Registration: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/evtol-insights-london-conference-2023-tickets-369035122987
08.15 - 08.45: Registration
08.45 - 09.00: Welcome Introduction from eVTOL Insights
09.00 - 9.30: Fireside chat
- Stephen Fitzpatrick, Founder and CEO, Vertical Aerospace
09.30 - 09.50: 'Startups, VC & AAM: Strategy for Success in the Bear Market'
- Pamir Sevincel, CEO, Sevincel Consulting and Venture Partner at Quartz Capital
09.50 - 10.10: 'Innovation as an Enabler for Advanced Air Mobility'
- Andrew Chadwick, Aviation Technology Innovation Lead, Connected Places Catapult
10.10 - 10.30: 'The Human Factor in Advanced Air Mobility: Assuring the Human Experience is Considered Holistically'
- Arthur Gilmore, President and CEO, Gilmore Group
10.30 - 10.50: ‘Electric is taking off: Key Learnings from the Automotive Industry and How these will accelerate the Electrification of Aerospace’
- Dr. Chris Harris, CEO, Evolito
11.10 - 11.40: Panel Discussion - 'Understanding the eVTOL passenger experience'
- Arthur Gilmore, Gilmore Group
- Frederic Aguettant, Founder, Helipass
- Kolin Schunck, Lufthansa Innovation Hub
11.40- 12.00: 'The role of the Public, You and I in Electric Aviation’
- Mariya Tarabanovska, Founder, Flight Crowd
12.00 - 12.20: 'The Path to eVTOL Commercialisation'
- Adam Goldstein, CEO, Archer
12.20 - 12.40: ‘AFWERX 3.0: Accelerating the Future of Air Mobility’
- Darshan Divakaran, Airspace Innovation & Prime Partnership, AFWERX Agility Prime
12.40 - 13.00: 'Zero Emission Aviation'
- Greg Bowles, Global Head of Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Joby Aviation
13.40 - 14.00: ‘Blending the World of F1 and eVTOL: The Route to Ultra Lightweight Aerial Vehicles for Cargo Applications’
- Mike Gascoyne, CTO, MGI Engineering
14.00 - 14.30: 'The Importance of Collaboration to achieve Urban Air Mobility'
- Michael Hillermeier, Director of Strategy, Markets and Business, Volocopter
- Giancarlo Silvestri, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Europe and Middle East, Skyports Infrastructure
- Juliana Rodriguez, Head of Business Development - Europe, Eve Air Mobility
14.30 - 14.50: ‘The Pathway towards dual eVTOL Aircraft Certification with EASA and the FAA’
- Bhavesh Mandalia, Chief Airworthiness Officer and Deputy CTO of Engineering, Lilium
14.50 - 15.10: 'Australia: How the country is embracing the eVTOL revolution’
- Clem Newton-Brown, CEO, Skyportz
15.10 - 15.30: 'AAM Pilot training and Operational Challenges'
- Marilyn Pearson, Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist, CAE
15.45 - 16.05: 'The UK Regional Air Mobility Index - the Future of Sub-Regional Aviation'
- Darrell Swanson & Jarek Zych, Co-founders, EA Maven
16.05 - 16.35: Panel Discussion - 'Integrating Manned and Unmanned Aviation in our Cities’
- Kay Wackwitz, CEO and Founder, Drone Industry Insights
- Ken Stewart, CEO, NUAIR
- Carlo Tursi, CEO, UrbanV
16.35 - 16.55: 'Unlocking the Skies with Prosperity I'
- Mark Henning, Managing Director, AutoFlight Europe
16.55 - 17.15: 'Advanced Air Mobility: More than just a Vehicle'
- Andra Steltemeier, Business Development, Airbus Urban Air Mobility
17.15 - 17.45: Panel Discussion - 'eVTOL Certification: Where are we now?'
- Lirio Liu, Executive Director, Aircraft Certification, Federal Aviation Administration
- Kirsten Riensema, Advanced Air Mobility Challenge Lead, UK CAA
- Trevor Woods, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Vertical Aerospace
17.45 -19.30: Drinks & Networking (Kindly sponsored by Gilmore Group)